Monday, February 27, 2006

Tag and Release

Pez is such a silly girl... and there's nobody left to tag, so it's catch and release today in the Aquarium. Trace, this oughta hold ya until I have sufficient to say. ;)

Four Jobs I've had in my Life:
1. A/P clerk at a bolt company
2. H&R Block Tax Preparer
3. Preschool Coordinator
4. Script writer

Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth - yum!)
2. Mystery Science Theatre 3000 the movie
3. To Kill a Mockingbird
4. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Texas
2. Texas
3. Texas
4. Um, Texas. I'm boring like that.

Four TV Shows I like to Watch
1. What Not to Wear
2. VH1 Web Junk
3. Phil of the Future (shhh, I <3 Ricky Ullman)
4. 24

Four Favourite Places I've been on Vacation:
1. San Antonio
2. Acapulco, Mexico
3.
4. I don't get around much, do I?

Four Web Sites I Visit Daily:
1. The Grocery Game
2. MissDoxie
3. Pleytime
4. Something Fishie

Four of my Favourite Foods:
1. Homemade Pizza
2. Caramel Apples
3. Guacamole
4. Mom's chili

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. HEB grocery store
2. At a Steve concert
3. DSW Shoe Warehouse
4. A BBQ place

1 Comments:

Blogger The Vichy said...

Well day-yum, how could I forget Steve concerts? I'd rather be there, too!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home