Friday, February 03, 2006

Out of My Everlovin' Mind

Remember, oh, a few days ago when I was bitching about the cost of sending the Bigun to DC? Do ya? Is that a vague little tucked-away memory just a scroll away? Yes?

I. Am. Insane.

Oh, yes, I am. Because I spent $400 on tickets because I AM GOING TOO. FOR ONE DAY.

Could I BE any dumber?

We'll fly in on a Monday afternoon, take the shuttle to the hotel, stay there. Then Tuesday we'll take the bus to the Mall, see a little of that on foot, take the bus BACK to the hotel, take the shuttle BACK to the airport, and then I'll fly home while she takes the OTHER shuttle to the OTHER hotel.

Nobody ever accused me of having common sense.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pez said...

Cool beans that you are going too. Have you been there before?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Fishie said...

I've not even been on that side of the Mississippi since I was around 2! It'll be a treat just to see one day's worth.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

I would go too, but I am crazy like that ;-)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

DC is my favorite city in the US. I would go just for lunch if I could. A good friend of mine used to live there and I used to visit a lot more, just to get to DC. Then he moved to Tennessee, so I have not been to DC in ages. Wahh! Have a great time.

2:16 PM  
Blogger The Vichy said...

You know what *really* sucks? We live in the same town now, yet I've not seen you since the SB concert over a year ago.

Lemme know when you're free - hopefully before you head to DC. ;)

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home