Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Don't ever get dressed in the dark...

Wow, what a day.

Up twenty minutes earlier in my "Improve Myself One Stupid Ambitious Habit at a Time" mode, drop off JJ at the Park and Ride, back home for shower and waking the LC. Improptu conference at school at 8:15, then prayer group at 9:15. Construction meeting for carnival at 10:15, lunch for 5 to prepare for 11:30, then shopping.

I took the Coupon Clan to the store today to teach them the Way of the Fish. Three carts full for about $48. It took us over an hour to plan, but we did it. Let me say, I will be able to stop up anyone's personal waste management system with all the cheese we got. We have cheese, is what I'm saying. Oh, and Koolaid drink pouches to wash it down with. Enough to bathe in. Except that would be sticky.

And N, with the way she worked her deals, walked out paying nothing out of pocket, and only a little off her food assistance card. A cart full on a few bucks. I'm dying to hear what her husband said when she showed him her receipt.

So then home, and post office, then picking up the Little Critter, homework and preparing dinner, picking up JJ, serving dinner, doing dishes and laundry and cleaning, and finally coming in here at 9 p.m. to check e-mail and blogdom.

And only 5 minutes ago I realized my drawers are on inside out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

LOL

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you the same thing I tell other friends who complain about VPL and such...no drawers, no problem. I know, I know, eeeewwww, but if you want TMI, drawers don't fit me right and never have. Got no butt. No butt to hold the drawers in place so all becomes one with the crack. Now I just wear them when necessary (about once a month, ya git mah drift)and they do tend to last a lot longer, so...BONUS!

This has been another installment of TMI from T. THank you and don't forget to tip your waitress.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay. Not sure what is up with blogger today. It keeps signing me in under my old username. Bethmk32 here.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Now I look like myself! Sorry about all the confusion! I use to be mommabear. Ages ago!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home