Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Oh, I didn't want to go. But we did.

We discovered a nail in the tire of my van this morning, which would have been an excellent excuse to stay home. But the alternative was driving the not-yet-legal car JJ uses to get back and forth to the park and ride. Needless to say, we're back and safely home. Don't try that, should it happen to you.


Dinner was great, if swift, and the family was goofy as ever. This time, however, they started a new tradition.


My little sisters husband was being a doof, trying to bug her by licking her ear. That got them in a half-wrestle, which the Bigun broke up by squirting Reddi Whip on my sister's hand. So a Reddi Whip battle ensued, and I, being the smart one, hid under the table.

This turned out not to be the smart thing to do.





She got me.

And then she got just about everyone else: her grandmother, her uncle, her dad, and her aunt again.

So for Christmas, send me whipped cream. I need ammo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Wow. Your Thanksgiving looked like a LOT more fun than mine was - and we even had spray whipped cream!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a great Thanksgiving, but if I had to think of one thing we we missing, it was a whipped cream fight.

Gee, maybe I can talk Pookie into it tonight (wink, wink)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home