Friday, April 14, 2006

Frozen Fish Again

I checked the contents of the freezer as I was making room for leftover meat that needed to be stored somewhere. I think I'm ready for anything.

In there are:

a dozen bags of frozen veggies
three boxes of varied fish portions
eight pizza roll packs
four packages of dinner rolls
three pounds of margarine
three pounds of shredded cheese
a box of pierogies
three half-gallons of ice cream
four bags of frozen chicken
four packs of cinnamon rolls
eight packages lunchmeat
one bag homemade meatballs
six packages pepperoni
one bag homemade bread crumbs
one pie crust
one apple pie
various other things I can't recall like english muffins and bread loaves

and now:
One box hamburgers
1/2 box sausage.

Who's coming for dinner?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmer said...

Damn, woman, you're making me hungry!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I'm coming to your house to grocery shop.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Okay, now I have a picture of that commercial where the husband comes home and the wife is eating the contents of the fridge. He thinks she's pregnant but really the fridge is broke.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Fishie said...

You should all join my freezer challenge.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home