Friday, March 31, 2006

In Which I Demonstrate that I Have Never Grown Up

I passed a sign today that said "Fish Place." So I've decided to start collecting Fish signs. I have a picture taken of me in Denver in front of "One Fish Two Fish" but I just realized how unattractive a picture it is, and so I won't post it here. Instead I'll torture you with this.





So now I'm on a mission; I'll have to take the digital camera with me everywhere so I can capture these images. You can help, of course. Just e-mail me the best fish signage. It has to say FISH in there somewhere.

I did love Denver so; here's the funniest sign I saw in the whole 30 hours I was there. I didn't have the camera the first time we passed it, so I drove back downtown to the hotel and went BACK to the street where we saw this with the camera. Because apparently phallic humor is hugely important to me. No pun intended.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

oh my tongue is bleeding from not saying what I want to! That is a very funny picture though.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, where can I find a fish sign in the bayou city, I wonder?...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Fishie said...

Try again Mandi - I deleted some junk.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No promises from here, ppl in Tucson tend to pretend moisture doesn't exist. We eschew the sea and all her inhabitants. Seriously, come watch what happens when it rains during rush hour, you'd think it was Armageddon the way these folks act. It's like they've only seen water on TV.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home