Saturday, December 08, 2007

Things can only get better

Once again, I'm in a mood.

JJ and I went to Comedy Sportz tonight. Like on a date even, since the Little Critter is at a sleepover. We had a great time, but still, I'm in a mood. Part of it has to be that I have to work in the morning. That's as fun as lint-harvesting. Still, I should be excited to have only three more weeks of church work until I can be out of there. When I gave my notice, the boss said "You sure are one busy woman."

Ya think?

Still, I don't know why I'm a grumpus. Maybe it's the general holiday malaise. Maybe it's that I've reached my tolerance limit for taking crap. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's temporary. Still, I bore myself when I'm this way, so I can only guess what anyone reading feels.

I think I'll commit to two things; breaking in my new food steamer and baking something from scratch. There's bound to be some mood-altering qualities in steamed vegetables. I KNOW there are in chocolate.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Is your blog title today from "Annie"? And a definite yes on the mood altering effects of the chocolate. I'm convinced all women should keep a candy bar in the house for emergencies. :-)

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! Two years ago my coworkers actually made me an "Emergency Brownie Jar" complete with a label! They try to keep it filled as much as possible. :oP

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, btw, do you guys know of any daily blog challenge for the month of January?

6:45 PM  
Blogger The Vichy said...

Sorry you're in a bad mood, Fishie. When are you free for lunch?

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home