Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Break a Leg - Updated Yet Again

That work thing is contagious. First everyone at school decided they needed wanted to eat pay bills work part time, then Pley had to go get all employed-like. Now the financial planing duo that's helping us get control of our money says I really really ought to do the same. But dangit, I don't want to go around a thousand places dropping resumes and applications, only to hear nothing from anyone.

So Pley and her craigslisting self got me thinking about checking out the site.

There's a listing for waitstaff at the local Alamo. Hey, I can do that! And it's great hours! AND I know someone who already works there! So I'm checking into that one.

There's also an opening for a drama program for a teacher. I meet every one of the requirements, and that schedule doesn't conflict with the Alamo thing; so I can, technically, keep my current job and get two more and still have time for it all.

So wish me luck wish me to break a leg.


The drama program director called me today while I was out. I left a message so now I'm waiting for phone tag to end. That was fast!


After a 20 minute phone call, we scheduled a meet for Tuesday, a kind of get-to-know-you. I can not wait!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmer said...

Wow, you're going to be a busy fish! Break a leg!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for all the pressure I put on you, Fish. But I do enjoy my job, despite the fact that my boss calls me at inopportune times - like last night when I was out with my family having dinner at a noisy restaurant. Who knew consignment shops could have actual emergencies? lol

(He's okay; so's the store. It was an eBay thing.)

Good Luck! Break A Leg! If All Else Fails, I Still Have Laundry For You To Do!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Pez said...

Break a leg!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Break a leg!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please to break a leg. Hell, break two legs if it gets you what you want.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home