Saturday, May 19, 2007

Drama Queen

This week the drama company director sent me an e-mail saying she was checking my references, and meanwhile I should come see the kids in their spring performance. That was scheduled for this morning. They were so cute and amazingly good for only a few months' practice. At the end I stayed around to watch the kids get their awards and trophies, and finally the director came up to ask me what I thought. After a quick chat, and a verification of my schedule, she said "Well, I talked to two of your references, and they both said 'You really want to have Fish work for you!' and so welcome aboard!"

Apparently I will have at least six classes a week, and during summer I'll get to train at another director's camp if it is possible to arrange it. Then in the fall, I get my own classes! YAY!

I can't wait to get started!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Fish! WOOOOOHOOOOOO! I am so proud of you! I wish I could be in one of your classes - I bet you're going to be an amazing teacher.

Congratulations from one of your biggest fans! :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Pez said...

WTG, MissFish!

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home