Tuesday, May 15, 2007

In my best "Chandler" voice...


"...Could I BE any stupider?"

Here's what I'm already in to...

PTA treasurer (incoming)
Church job
Precinct chair (elect)
Truffle maker
Floral Delivererer
Coupon shopper/instructorer



Here's what is in the works...

Possible Drama instructor job
Possible position on PTA local council
Possible 08-09 PTA president
Possible Draft House employee (I got the strong encouragement to go apply)



Just looking at it makes me tired. The latest is being asked to be on the PTA council today. Basically, we had Leader Orientation Training to educate people in the general knowledge one needs to be an officer. They had a game-show format to teach with. So we played "Jeopardy" for a while (I did okay) then switched to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" Nobody wanted in the hot seat, so they asked me to.

Fifteen questions later I had not missed one, nor used a "lifeline." That prompted them to say "Hey! You want to be on council, don't you?" Not an honor to be taken lightly in this local organization, I must say, so I had to say yes. I hope I won't regret it.

I got to feel smart today; that's a bonus! At least until I added up all I'm doing...


4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmer said...

I'm about to post something similar, though not nearly so drastic.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you gonna be buzizzle! ;)

I think you've trumped my little job; you can stop now.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Pez said...

Wow - that makes me tired too! Best wishes with it all, MissFish!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Fishie said...

I forgot to add I was certified for vision screening today, and will be certified on hearing screening tomorrow.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home