Monday, February 04, 2008

Now what?

I'm in a mood.

I don't really know why, but I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for stuff. Like I'm wearing glasses with a heavy tint and I can't focus well. There are a lot of things coming up, and nothing I'm really jazzed about. It can't be the weather - the temperature was downright springlike today. My marriage is fine, especially since I smoked JJ two days in a row at online
Sudoku. It isn't the kids; they're doing all right. The job is going great. PTA's a little sketchy right now, but it's nominating season and that messes wth everything.

I guess I really want a vacation and there's no prospect of one. I would love to go somewhere, even just overnight. Alone in a king-sized bed, room service, movies on the tv and a good book on the nightstand. And quiet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pez said...

Sorry you are in a funk, MissFish. Hope it clears soon.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home