Saturday, November 03, 2007

OK, but not by much

I missed the 2nd, but only just. I spent the morning selling school store stuff (setting another record at $650) and then off to drama classes, dinner with JJ and the LC, and then an evening of battling with the LC and her friend trying to get them to behave. In between we started watching a financial planning video series.

So sue me!

I did write a draft this morning about how JJ and I met, but I wasn't sure it fit, so it sits on my draft list. I might touch it up later and actually publish it when I've had time to think about it.

Mostly I spent today tired. After school store and making the deposit at the bank, I went home and napped. While the LC was in drama class, I napped in the chairs in the lobby. I'm running low on energy, so it's time to look into vitamins or buying my meds online so I can get back on them. I teach in the morning, then run across the city to pick up the election materials I will need for Tuesday. In the evening, the Bigun has asked me to go with her to Comedy Sportz, so no early night then either. Thank goodness I don't work this Sunday, because I will need the time off. Monday I go get my teeth cleaned in my hometown, and then Monday night set up here for the election, and then Tuesday work the election for fourteen hours or so.

I've pencilled in sleeping a few minutes on Wednesday, but we'll see how that goes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmer said...

We want that "how Fish & JJ met" post! Get some rest first, though!

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, seriously. Take a nap. Take several naps.

You're the only blogger I believe when you say you've been too busy to post, simply because you're always, well...busy

8:45 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"I've penciled in sleeping a few minutes on Wednesday, but we'll see how that goes."

Oh, don't I know how THIS feels!

No one's going to kick you out of NaBloPoMo for missing a day. There are no prizes or anything (at least, I don't THINK there are), and that's not the point, anyway.

I'm looking forward to the meeting story...

12:52 PM  
Blogger Pez said...

I wanna read about how MissFish and JJ met!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home